Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Potpourri

Several random musings.....

I have never been attracted to asian men. Ever. I just don't find them attractive...any one of them for that matter. I have been friends with a couple, I have talked to them, they could even have rock hard bodies, but I guess I'm not wired to find them attractive.

I walked by the MOST GORGEOUS older man today. He was about 100 yards away and he was walking towards me. He was wearing a button down blue shirt, black slacks, and carrying a briefcase. He had thick, wavy dark hair and was just my type...tall, dark, and handsome. He was SO hot that I stared at him, yes, stared, and was practically drooling as he walked by.

Nip/tuck is on soon so I'm sorry this can't be longer. But more is on my mind...

1 comment:

Samantha said...

There are two hot Asian guys on Survivor! I think they're hot if they have great bodies and are confident.