Saturday, September 23, 2006

Miranda's Celeb Poll

Great idea, Sammy Jones! I have nothing else to write about, and have been fantasizing about a certain McDreamy man lately so I'd like to put forth my own ten celebrities I can sleep with anytime I want.

Here's my list:

1) Patrick Dempsey. McDreamy and McGorgeous. Need I say more?

2) Jake Gyllenhall. Sure, his last name is hard to pronounce at time and he is ostracized for playing the "gay" cowboy, but his ass in "Jarhead" and his gorgeous blue eyes have won me over.

3) Brad Pitt circa his Thelma and Louise role. That's right, I prefer him in a cowboy hat, and nothing else.

4) George Clooney. Yes, he gets sexier with age.

5) Tom Brady. Does he count as a celebrity? Gorgeous, all american guy.

6) Matt Damon. Always classy, always cute. That smile, those eyes!

7) Blair Underwood...because I love men of color.

8) Mario Lopez. Did you not see the latest nip/tuck episode and that perfect ass and body?

9) Nicolas Cage. A beautiful man, a talented actor, and and older guy.

10) Russell Crowe, because I think the sex would be rugged, rough, and Aussie style "down under."

1 comment:

Samantha said...

OMG, Blair Underwood. Totally forgot about him. He'd be on my list.

And Mario Lopez....he can move those hips on Dancing with the Stars!! But his smile reminds me too much of Round.

And yes, Brad Pitt was best in Thelma and Louise.