Saturday, September 23, 2006

Carrie's Celeb Bangable’s Du Jour

1. Dane Cook: I love a guy who can make me laugh and has a hot ass to boot.

2. Tom Brady: Total hunk of man.

3. Josh Beckett: I lurve Boston pitchers, always have, always will. And I like that he’s a bit of a loosecannon. Such a turn-on.

4. Patrick Dempsey: He’s been McDreamy to me since“Sweet Home Alabama.” Dammit Reese! Why would youc hoose that rune over him?

5. Ryan Reynolds: Another funny guy, and have you seen his abs?

6. Jake Gylenhaal: Those eyes, and I love intelligent men too. I’ll even overlook the whole Kirsten Dunst debacle because he said on “Ellen” his favorite dog is a puggle! That’s my dream puppy!

7. Julian McMahon: He was the only reason I watched“Charmed.” Finally he’s on a show that doesn’t resemble crap.

8. Michael Mantenuto: More hometown love for this“Miracle” hottie. What’s up ya sleve?

9. Jansen Ackles: Props to my sister to introducing me to this “Supernatural” hottie.

10. Steve Buscemi: Just because.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

#10 is far and away the best. Just imagine what he can do with those lips!