Monday, October 29, 2007

Sexy Dream

I had an unexpectedly hot dream about Ryan the Temp from The Office last night.

He's nice-looking, but not THAT nice-looking, especially since he got the pube beard this season.
I dreamed that I was working with him, and it looked like area behind the house where I grew up. I was working downstairs, in the area where the back deck is, and every day, he wanted me to come up to the area where the patio is and give him a massage.

I didn't really want to, mostly because I was afraid that people would notice at work and I would get into trouble. But time went on, and I grew to enjoy it.

Before long, I was lying on some kind of bed, and he was on top of me, and we were dry humping like crazy. There was a dark red blanket covering us, and my arms were around him and my eyes were closed as I clung to him.

When I woke up, in that stage in between sleep and waking, I tried and tried and tried to cling onto that feeling. I tried too hard. It lost all meaning before long.

Still, though, it was nice.

No comments: