Sunday, October 21, 2007

I just had the best orgasm of my life.

Yes, it was self-inflicted.

It's been about a year, and unfortunately, Sam Jones's life has been more than a tad lacking in the sex department. But today was incredible.

It was a lazy Sunday, I had nothing to do, and I had just taken a shower. I decided to relieve some of the amazing tension that had built up over the past few days over a certain love interest about whom I've been thinking. I'm coming up with a nickname for him as I write this.

It wasn't eventful or unusual to start with. I felt like I was about to have an orgasm, and it felt like one of those disappointing ones -- one when you definitely feel a climax -- the climb, the shudders, the climax -- and I wondered if that was REALLY it. After all, this felt like it was going to be a good one.

I was upset.

So I kept going.

It happened again -- an orgasm, and definitely an orgasm, but disappointing. But I was determined. I pushed (or rubbed, I guess) on.

And then it was unlike ANYTHING I have EVER, EVER felt. EVER.

It was the climb of the mountain again, but it was steeper, and deeper, and I felt myself getting to a level where I had never been before. I actually gasped out loud. I usually do everything silently, without moving much, but I had ABSOLUTELY NO CHOICE. I was nearly screaming.

It was incredible.

As I basked in the afterglow, I realized something:

Have I been doing it wrong all along?

Maybe this level existed all along and it wasn't an element of circumstance. Maybe I just never pushed it out.

I am SO looking forward to testing this theory later tonight.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hahahahaha, what a way for you to make your debut back on the blog! Love it!

Glad you tackle the more nitty-gritty issues without pulling any punches, I'm not really big on the self love, but we should always tackle a wide array of topics here.