Saturday, October 14, 2006

Yeah.....

I am a fucking disgrace to this blog. It's been so long (over a week) since my last post that I forgot my username and have been plugging in similar usernames for a good 1/2 hour until I finally caved and asked the blogger net to re-send me the information. That's beside the point.

Anyway, last night was AMAZING and will go down in going out/bar history. Some of my favorite highlights from the night:

Having a police officer sign my shirt.

Having an elderly couple sign my shirt.

Having a great friend like Samantha to turn the "I love cock" some guy from England wrote on my shirt to "I love cocktoberfest!"

Groping a pole.

Running into Norm from Cheers and feeling him up/taking a photo with him.

Meeting McRugby and discovering his mascot is a PIRATE!!!!! Arrrggghhhh, mateys!

Having some guy in Sam's (a restaurant where people make you hats and supposed to treat you like shit) tell me, "here, you're cute, wear my hat," then discovering what was written on his hat was "I have a small dick" (and something else that I can't remember)

Singing Karaoke and fighting the urge to turn "No Scrubs" into an opera number a la Will Ferrell/Molly Shannon style (Old school SNL).

Meeting Giovanni in person, the hot, italian man from Samantha's work with a tremendous sense of style. And I can promise you, he's not gay. He was gorgeous and I asked him to write something in Italian on my shirt. He wrote, "d'ame un bracchi." I knew it was give me something, but I wasn't sure what. I just put it into babel fish and I got "un ame it hounds." Yeah, that's another reason why Babelfish sucks. I don't have my Italian dictionary with me, but I'm thinking it means "give me an arm/hand" or "give me a break." Either way, I was disappointed it wasn't "dame un beso." I concur with Samantha that he is a catch.

Go for it. You can't go wrong with an Italian man--great food and great sex.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Hahahaha, I remember that the hat said, "My dick is so small, I pee on my balls."

That was such a great night.

I'm now thinking that I should have turned the C in Cocktobeerfest into a smiley face. Hehehehe.