Sunday, October 29, 2006

Brotherly Love

Saturday night was unofficially THE going out for Halloween night, despite the rainy and windy weather. I was disappointed since I wanted to do something with Samantha in the city, but the parental units insisted that I head back home since the weather would only get worse.

Thus, back home on Saturday afternoon with all but 2 apples and mustard in the fridge, I headed out for an evening of yummy Chinese food with some girls from the business and then we would all head to the Halloween party together. While we were in my friend Jill's apartment perfecting our Halloween costumes and putting on makeup, one of girls got a phone call from Candice, who needed a ride to the party, and Candice’s sister wanted to come too, Jenny. I almost flipped as they explained to me that Candice was McMarried's wife.

I said I didn’t mind picking them up because after all, I got to see where McMarried lived. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately), he was out of town with a buddy at some concert so he couldn’t go to the party. Yet, I was worried about meeting his wife and his sister. Would it be awkward? Would I like him more knowing who he was married to? Would I be green with envy of her and would other people pick up on that?

Surprisingly, McMarried’s wife was the kind of person that it is very difficult to hate. She was simple-minded and sweet. I was expecting someone drop-dead gorgeous, intelligent, witty and refined woman, but instead, she was just kind of simple. Brown hair, brown eyes, white teeth, kind of tallish, average build. Nothing extraordinary physically or personality wise either. I was disappointed, since in my opinion, McMarried could do soooo much better.

After picking them up, we arrived at the party in style, and I immediately met Tom who was hosting the party. Right away, I got a creepy vibe from him. Another one of the girls described him as "lecherous" and "an evil guy who just wants to get into girls’ pants." Usually, I can read peoples' characterswell, and he did not seem sincere at all, but just rather creepy.

I ran to the other room to hang out with Candice, Jenny, and the other people there, making sure I got my alcohol in early in the evening so later on I would be sober to drive.

But oh yes, the plot thickens.

Jenny (the wife’s sister) called McMuscle, McMarried’s brother and invited him over. He wasn’t part of the business, but they extended the invitation to come anyway.

"Dayum!" I thought to myself as a tall, muscular man walked in with a wife beater and sweatpants on I couldn’t help but admire his chiseled muscles and what a fine speciman of the male race he was. I also immediately noticed a resemblance to his brother’s eye and voice. He was shorter than his brother, around 6 feet tall, and lacked McMarried’s irresistible dimples, but he was still cute. We did the whole awkward introductions thing and handshakes, and then we all socialized for awhile. I made him wear my wig and then we did a kickline and silly photos.
I also managed to start a dance party with McMarried’s wife’s sister, who was a lot of fun and enjoyed dancing. In fact, I spent much of the night wondering why McMarried didn’t marry the fun and outgoing sister.

I began talking exclusively to McMarried’s brother, let’s call him McMuscle, and we chatted over the musical selection playing and both agreed that the entire crap that filled the CD collection, such as poetry readings, classical musical, and altervative music just wouldn’t cut it. Then, we got more into background information and my friend Bethany came over and interrupted the conversation. I shot her a glare, but I realized it was fine if more people joined the conversation. I could tell he was being fliratious, checking out my costume and having a good case of "wandering eyes syndrome." Finally, after a couple drinks into the evening, I whispered to his ear, "I have to go to the bathroom," winked at him, and ran my hand down his muscular bicep.

I sauntered out of the room and wasn’t surprised to see him right behind me. Since the bathroom was the part of the apartment that was set apart from the living room, kitchen, and other rooms people were in, it was a perfect spot for hooking up. As I started to go into the bathroom, he grabbed my hand, pulled it towards him, and said coyly, "So...wanna make out?" I said, "yes" shyly and pulled him towards me in the bathroom and shut the door. He pushed me up against the countertop and starting kissing me and running his hands through my hair and wrapping them around my back. I wanted to be clear about where this was heading, so I said, "We’re just gonna fool around, not have sex—I’m not like that." He nodded as if he understood, and we continue to make out, only he hoisted me up on the sink so I was sitting with my legs and tried to keep them closed together as he kissed me. I was so glad that his sweatpants and my fishnets hadprotective layer between us, but even between that, I could still feel his rock hard body. It might have even been a little too hard, if you know what I mean....

After another minute or two, I told him I should get back before people suspect anything. I left the bathroom first, and he followed a minute or two later. From then, it was awkward becuase I was paranoid that people suspected something and I didn't want to be known as the business whore.

However, by that time it was getting late, and McMarried’s wife announced that McMarried was back from the concert and would be picking them up (including McChiseled). I began to panic and flirted with McMuscle even more. Would McMarried be coming inside??? I was dying for him to come into the apartment and see me hanging over his brother in his halloween costume.

Alas, that didn’t happen. McMarried’s wife and his clan just left when McMarried called her on the cell. McMuscle and I said goodbye and no numbers were exchanged. I didn't volunteer mine and he didn't ask for it. Maybe a good makeout was all he wanted. Which is too bad beause it might be fun to date him and double with his brother and wife.

I stayed a couple more hours, mostly helping a friend who drank wayyyy too much, but I wanted to book it out of there since Tom (the guy who was hosting) was a creepy dude.

It was nice to get some action, but I would DIE to know what McMuscle told McMarried about the party...

Oh, and PS, I'm going out with Candice (McMarried's wife) and sister probably next week to go dancing. Maybe McMarried will join us this time?

No comments: