Sunday, October 22, 2006

Thanks, Carrie!

Carrie, you wished us sexy dreams last night. I would like to thank you profusely for that.

I had a dream about Jesus Iscariot last night. As you may recall, I am not remotely attracted to him -- I only slept with him to fulfill a goal I had had for nearly four years.

But it was a good dream. We were standing up on something really high, and we could see all the way across America -- there was a palace that looked like the Taj Mahal in the midwest, although I thought I was looking at Bruges, Belgium. There were elephants there too, and buffalo up in Wyoming.

And then it turned out that we were filming two action movies together. The plot had to do with giant logs being moved, and we had to hide, and go down a tunnel in a capsule that would immediately transport us to the midwest, and we'd be fighting the bad guys.

At one point we were hiding on what looked like a patio with high walls around it and a staircase, and one of the bad guys came downstairs. I told Jesus that we had to start making out so they would think we were just down there for the sex and weren't their enemies. So we started making out -- he pushed me against the wall REALLY hard, and he himself was really hard against me, and I just instinctively wrapped myself around him.

The bad guys left, but we just kept doing that.

I think we lost interest in the action movie aspect of what we were doing. We walked around, holding hands, kissing every few minutes.

It was great. Dreams like that don't come around too often.

Thanks for getting me to that place, Carrie.

No comments: