Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My OkCupid Traits

I have become obsessed with OkCupid recently. It's an ingenious site -- it's a free dating site, and it also creates a personality for you through questions that you answer. In order to match up with more people, who need to answer more questions.

In time, if you answer enough questions (I've answered 280), you receive personality badges.

Here are mine:

--More Desiring of Sex (that was my first and eternal)
--More Cocky
--More Socially Free
--More Extroverted
--More Kinky
--Less Old-Fashioned
--Less Pure
--Less Trusting

Others that I had at times, but have since disappeared, include Less Compassionate (I don't think that is true AT ALL -- I'm an extremely compassionate person) and More Spontaneous.

Thoughts?

You girls should join....

No comments: