Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Hott Waiter: Who is he?

Every guy I date has been compared to a guy on Sex and the City.

So who is the Hott Waiter?

There's no question that we met just the way that Samantha and Smith met. But that's where the similarities end.

And he's a waiter while I'm a young professional. Sounds like Miranda and Steve.

But in terms of how he acts, if only limited to the episodes preceding the finale, you know who he is? PETROVSKY! Intensely romantic to the point of blowing me away, sensual beyond all belief, opening me to a new world, and just impressive.

And also....we haven't been laughing together as often as I'd like. It's still very new, but....let's hope we can change that.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Turns out he was a Petrovsky, re: Total Asshat.

He takes himself way too seriously and is utterly deluded about his career prospects. Consider yourself lucky to be rid of him.